As always, made entirely from used and unwanted scrap tires collected here in Manitoba.
Use: Prevention of collateral damage to equipment, other structures or personnel during explosive demolition & for rock fall protection. Also used as temporary roads.
Description: Standard & customized sizes of 12″ thick semi truck tire treads threaded onto new cable with forged clamps & lifting rings.
- 16′ x 20′ x 12″
- 10′ x 15′ x 12″
- 10′ x 12′ x 12″
- 8′ x 15′ x 12″
- Will also build to your size spec!
- COMING SOON: Passenger/light truck blast mats! Continue checking back here for updates!
What sets our Blasting Mats apart from the competition? Quality, as we use nothing but:
- Carefully selected heavy truck tire treads to ensure the quality of our products.
- New steel cables which give the mat strength and longevity, second to none in the industry!
- Forged cable clamps that ensure tension in the mat during blasting.
- Your choice of forged or welded lifting rings. Both are overkill on any lifting load.
- Unlike our competitors, we are the only manufacturer in North America to be able to produce mats over 12′ wide!
– Heavier than competitive mats.
– More durable.
– Longer life. Hence, reduced cost to blaster.
– Maximizes customer satisfaction.
We will ALWAYS have inventory in stock. Let us look after your shipping requirements to anywhere in North America…. or the world for that matter!