Road base material
As always, made entirely from used and unwanted scrap tires collected here in Manitoba.
- Ideal for frost prevention road projects.
- Allows for proper drainage beneath roads.
- Perfect for civil engineering as backfill material for roadway bedding.
- Also commonly used as backfill material for septic systems and basements.
- Material derives from passenger and light truck tires.
<!- Start /home/aoftukv80mzp/public_html/wp-content/themes/rtrrubber.ca/sidebar.php --> <!- End /home/aoftukv80mzp/public_html/wp-content/themes/rtrrubber.ca/sidebar.php -->